Uploaded to the gallery...

the latest IWB tuckable concealment holster out the door.  Looks good. Carries solid.  Conceals great.  Wear comfortably.  Retains gun perfectly.  I'd give ya the link to the video, 'cept fer THERE AINT NO VIDEO :rofl:

AND -

THE LARGEST pocket holster I've ever made, cuz that Glock 29 is 7" long, and WHO GOT POCKETS that big anyway?@?!  Added an extra screw higher up, due to the "flop factor" in something this vertical... he'll probably take the high one out 'n' pitch it, but it's there if he wants it.

rew.jpg

Surely "the flop factor" is what the blue is supposed to fix ? Or else they'd make them pink or another colour.

Maybe I shoulda said "tippy-ness" ? :huh:

Did I mention the stitch lines AT THE GUN.. not 1/4" or 1/2" away like most.

Or the consistent color, or the tightness of the stitch?

Or the ample room for the hand to get a full grip on the firearm BEFORE drawing it out.. or the reinforcing "stiffener" added to give the thumb something to push against to release the leather in the pocket...?

Oh, shoot.. I guess I'm still thinking about that OTHER topic about when to call yourself a craftyguy... 'n' stuff.

Ah, well -- I'm only doing one more today. Been runnin' hard lately and need to put it down for a minute.

Edited by JLSleather

Pocket holsters are funny things.  I made one to wrap around and cover a P365 a few weeks back.  Basically to kill the outline of the slide without the big square you have to use otherwise.  I'm not sure I could convince anyone to carry something that big.  lol  They are not bad without those squares of full cover.  But once you do all that they seem massive.  

BTW, that's a general criticism of the style.  Your's looks sharp.  

7 hours ago, chiefjason said:

BTW, that's a general criticism of the style.  Your's looks sharp.  

;) 

that 365 IS nice, and the folks who got em, love em.  But when I think "pocket holster", I'm thinkin' more like the 938 personally 

fella who is getting this G29 (10mm for those who didn't know) was NOT being talked out of it - though I did suggest going another route.  Got the "pocket" mag carrier too (which since it has no backing and no attachment to anything of any kind, could just as well be called a dust cover).  Incidentally, I hadn't made a G29 mag pouch before (ever) so that was a lesson - STUBBY little varmint almost as thick as it is tall :o

That's pretty awesome, and a pocket full.  Dang.  That is a lot of size and weight in a pocket, probably around 2 lbs with a loaded weapon. 

The idea is nuts but your work is stellar!

'Preciatecha ;)

Guy called back, loves the holster and wants a "carry" belt.  I guess for his OTHER holsters :o

Oh, and a OWB mag carrier for the G29.

And some suspenders!