WolfteverGunleather

Leather Machine Company experience

I just wanted to put a plug in for the Leather Machine Company, suppliers for the Cobra line of heavy duty stitchers and other equipment. I bought a Cobra class 4 stitcher from them a little over three years ago. It's been a great machine and does exactly what I need it to do.

Recently I experienced a minor issue with the bobbin assembly, and today I called them about it. Within a couple a minutes they diagnosed the problem, talked me through how to swap out the old part for the new, and put me a replacement part in the mail, no charge!

That's the way I like to do business!

Kudos to Steve and all the staff at the Leather Machine Company.

My experience wasn't so positive, but perhaps its good news and picking up down that way (?).

Steve at Leather Machine Co., is the most honest, sincere and caring vendor, and one of the finest humans, I have ever dealt with, PERIOD!  His only one ambition, every time I have called or e-mailed was to make sure I know he truly wants me to be not only satisfied, but happy I chose him to sell me anything he has to vend. From a new Corbra 4P to bobbins, oil, thread and needles. His walk throughs to fix issues and adjustment problems were easy to follow and I never felt silly or stupid for calling. 

When he found out I was in remission from my second round of cancer and had huge medical bills he actually made it possible for me to start enjoying my life again, by getting into leather work. He has continued to be a trusted source of answers and help.

I will recommend him and his company to anyone, for great service and true concern about your satisfaction.

jr 

I personally received excellent up front phone assistance from the Leather Machine company. With guidance to and from a tech in the shop; Tonys help on a Cobra class 4 of mine several years ago. 

They in short order put my questions in the shop with the clear description I gave them, and what I thought would be required. I was happy with the response in that, I didn't need to purchase what was considered. Rather an adjustment not known to me and not in my manual. 

They didn't ask what serial no., or when I purchased this. As I truly don't think it mattered, obviously. But I purchase this machine used in the middle of the Illinois cornfields from some good people. 

In any case I was corrected in I didn't need to buy a different special thickness part. Only to follow this particular procedure that was explained thoroughly and smartly. This tech call took what to me seemed a short time maybe 15 minutes max and only once!

The internet has changed many things, including websites and their ease of changing things on sites. So sometimes reverting to the ole actual talking can be beneficial. This seemed to be where they shined. 

* I appreciate the consistent help around this Leatherworker forum, for which I have benefited tremendously.  Thank you all!

Have a good day there

Floyd

ps: i appreciate talking to all the folks at a business, but I can relate my usual questions to the techs much better. I don't talk long so blunt, smart tech questions need clear sharp attention. 

I have only good experiences in my dealings with Cobra Steve and his associates. They have always been quick to reply and have done me many undeserved favors.