jimi

Singer 29k1 small rack,driving pinion,following pinion and shuttle carrier.

For sale are the following parts for the Singer 29k1,4,10,18,21,23,32,33. You might have to check the part number for compatibility with your machine.

Shuttle carrier (with screw and spring) - p/n 8605 - €33         Qty-1

Small rack - p/n 8599 - €25      Qty-2

Driving pinion (with screw) - p/n 33513 - €32      Qty-2

Following pinion - p/n 8608 €20       Qty-1

I have tried the parts in a 29k1 and they fit, the rack is very tight so it might need honing on the back side and maybe a little polish in between teeth.. (better that than too slack).

20190723_173803.thumb.jpg.11be873780dc3bdb0d0fa8c1b8db15d9.jpg20190723_173859.thumb.jpg.77b168c6afba3db215b5b455ff44ce10.jpg20190723_173936.thumb.jpg.6061ee68fbdd45c2b684a9a9b5ec8502.jpg

Bump.....

Bump....

I don't think constantly bumping your product for sale is the correct use of the forum, most seem do do it just once after a few days

I am not like most....

Given the huge amount of help and advice that Jimi gives here, and has given, to anyone who needs it with old machines, I'm perfectly happy for him to "bump" daily.. :)

Thank you Mike :sign23:

If I could get to my 29K ( for all the junk I put in front of it thinking I wouldn't need to use it for a year or so ) I might well find that my parts are not as good condition as those you are selling, in other words, I might be in need of just these parts, but then again, mine may be fine, so I wouldn't..But..I can't get to it for another week or so to see..I bought it and then, after having it hanging around in the living room ( where my wife kept walking into it ) for 6 months, moved it out and into the very back of my atelier without checking the condition of the parts..Then ( isn't it always the way ) piled more and more stuff in front of it, now it would take me 4 or 5 days of fine weather ( to move the things that are in front of it out into the open air, nowhere else to put them temporarily ) to be able to check it over..

So..don't hold them..because I just do not know..I might not need them at all, I might not get the time ( or the weather, will "break" ) to be able to look.

Meanwhile, "bump" away..I actually thought of "bumping" for you earlier today..and then I thought.."I must be suffering from the heat, I might need these..or not " :)..Well everyone else in France is whining about "la canicule" ( heatwave ) all over the media..and panicking..as if the low 40s°c were anything unusual to half the planet in summertime..How is Spain ? Malta was hotter than this..So were a lot of other places I have lived..

You could give us a daily Spanish weather report..in this thread.. ;) the "bump" would be purely incidental ;)

Edited by mikesc

Lol... Here in the north (Galicia) it is slowly turning into the south mike, This morning very light rain, then sunshine, it is hot here also. it has not rained here for a while, that is unusual for Galicia!! we do not get to the 40s yet.... they get that in Orense further to the south near Portugal. Haha i know how it is with little space, i thought you were describing my leather room? I just hope i do not drop in on the neighbour below through his roof with 8 or 9 machines.... I would not worry about the parts disappearing so quick, seems like nobody needs them??? strange..... the last time i was able to buy a new pinion for my old 29k1/12 was about 26yrs ago!!!  a small rack was like....!!! Hens teeth!!. Anyway thanks again mike.

5 hours ago, mikesc said:

Given the huge amount of help and advice that Jimi gives here, and has given, to anyone who needs it with old machines, I'm perfectly happy for him to "bump" daily.. :)

mikesc,

I’ve been here on leatherworker.net for a while, and maybe I haven’t given a huge amount of help, but I’ve helped when I could.  I’m probably not “bump daily” material, but what would you think would be a good schedule for me to bump my “for sale” items up?  Every other day?  Every two days? Twice a week? Once a week? Every couple of weeks? Once a month?

And what about all of the other folks that have things for sale here? They might be interested in you deciding what their schedules should be too.

CD in Oklahoma

mikesc,

I’ve been here on leatherworker.net for a while, and maybe I haven’t given a huge amount of help, but I’ve helped when I could. I’m probably not “bump daily” material, but what would you think would be a good schedule for me to bump my “for sale” items up? Every other day? Every two days? Twice a week? Once a week? Every couple of weeks? Once a month?

And what about all of the other folks that have things for sale here? They might be interested in you deciding what their schedules should be too.

CD in Oklahoma

ah..as my mum would say when she was alive..someone appears to have rattled your cage there cd..grumpy day ? stepped on a rivet in your bare feet ?
I don't think I'll bite either way..you'll just have to argue / try to pick a fight, with yourself..

Ps..Johanna is the only one here who "gets to decide"..I just gave my opinion "I'm perfectly happy" about it..
You apparently are not..you could always ask Johanna what she thinks, if it really disturbs you that much.. Edited by mikesc

Sunny and windy today :lol:

1st set has been sold and 1 small rack, 1 driving pinion left and the k60 shuttle driver.

Hi, looking for the shuttle drive pinion gear for a 29-4 (part 33513). Fairly certain that it is pictured above. I know that post was quite old but if anyone has one it sure would help. 

Thanks, 

6 hours ago, JohnKS said:

Wonder if small rack and follower gear are still avail.

Please reply,

Thanx in advance.

John S.

This is old and should have been locked.  Send @jimi a personal message and ask.