Guest Zach

Need leather/canvas expert for custom Golf Bag project.

Guest Zach

As the title suggest, I am in search of a leather/canvas expert to work with regarding a custom (old school) golf bag project. 

Interested parties should have the ability to mix multiple materials, be comfortable working with unique designs and with making suggestions in the design process to facilitate a better result. This build will be ground up, and will most likely demand an emphasis on the smaller details.The ability to work with and create intricate details is a big plus. A golfing background, or a familiarity with golf bags is also a big plus, but is by no means required.

Please note that I am very laid back and easy to work with, but professionalism and solid communication skills are absolutely necessary for anyone interested. You must have the ability to work as part of a collaborative team. Please also make sure you actually have the time to complete the project. The ability to meet deadlines (within reason) is a big plus as well.

Very serious. Please message me directly if you are interested and we can discuss.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Guest Zach said:

Please message me directly if you are interested and we can discuss.

That is not possible for guests. Only members can use our PM and Email features. Your options are to either expose your contact info in your post, or join the forum.

Guest Zach
4 hours ago, Wizcrafts said:

That is not possible for guests. Only members can use our PM and Email features. Your options are to either expose your contact info in your post, or join the forum.

Whoops! Sorry about that!

Anyone interested can email me at z.hackett@gmail.com

Thanks!

Zach;

You should keep in mind that all posts and comments made in the Help Wanted forum are hidden until a moderator approves them. I am going out for the rest of the day leaving one roaming moderator to find time to approve posts.

There is a guy locap to me that runs Howl and Hide Supply.  They do a lot of canvas + leather projects, so that might be one option if you haven't found others.  His site is easy to find.