china

Strap cutter ??

Hi all

Does any one recognize this I thought it may be a strap cutter

Attached Thumbnails What is this used for?-dsc05815-jpg   What is this used for?-dsc05811-jpg   What is this used for?-dsc05816-jpg   What is this used for?-dsc05812-jpg   What is this used for?-dsc05813-jpg  

What is this used for?-dsc05814-jpg  

I can't access those photos to see the item

Instead of uploading those photos to here..where we could see them.you have linked to them as attachments at another forum, where in order the see them, one has to become a member there.

Aven said..You can't see them unless you are a member of the forum.

Yes..that is what I said close to 6 hours ago..in the post above yours ;)
I'm not going to join another forum ( create an email address just to do so, I run my own mail server so I can make unlimited email "addys", but still takes 5 minutes..only to "kill" the "addy" afterwards ) just to see some photos that could have been posted / uploaded directly here.

If they had been posted here..by now...someone would / could have told the Op what the photos were about.

Edited by mikesc

21 hours ago, china said:

Does any one recognize this I thought it may be a strap cutter

Check your post now and then to see if there have been any responses.

Also, post the pictures so we can see them in order to be able to answer your question.  Links to a closed forum are not the way to go.  If you don't post the photos here so we can see them, I'll take this thread down!

Tom

Ok sorry I did not realize this I will suggest the poster on the other other forum posts it here

6 hours ago, china said:

Ok sorry I did not realize this I will suggest the poster on the other other forum posts it here

You can download those pics to your computer and upload them here.  That will keep this thread intact instead of having someone start a new thread, especially if he/she is not already a member here and attempts to post as a guest.

Tom

Ok here are the pics

DSC05811.jpg

DSC05812.jpg

DSC05814.jpg

DSC05815.jpg

DSC05816.jpg

Skiver ?

Ranger. Primarily for cutting shoe soling. I tried one once, it left little serrated marks on the leather.

Thanks for the replies, shoe soles makes sense, I should have mentioned it has a  circular blade not a bell shape blade