martinm

looking for programmable pattern sewing machine

You want to buy one from someone here ? or you just want to buy one ?
A search on any search engine for

programmable pattern sewing machine

gives loads of results.
For example, both Juki and Brother have a wide range, as do some other manufacturers, but they are not cheap...There a currently 341 programmable pattern sewing machines available on Alibaba alone..although a few of those are embroidery machines.

It is not a blog,( on a blog only the owner can start topics, others can then reply to them ) it is a forum, where anyone can start a topic , such as you did :)

Good luck.. I don't recall ever having seen a programmable pattern sewing machine for sale here on the forum, but..one never knows maybe someone here has one that they are not using, and that they are willing to sell..It would help if you added your location to your profile as if anyone has such a machine, they might want to know where it would be being shipped to ..I seem to recall that Chris ( in the UK ) had an embroidery business before, maybe he has some machines still..

Edited by mikesc

You are welcome :)
Maybe one of the dealers who are also members here has something that would suit your needs..Are you looking for lockstitch or embroidery machines, or both types .

Cowboy/Hightex makes programmable pattern stitchers and we have 2 Cowboy dealers and the USA Rep on this forum.

7 hours ago, mikesc said:

It is not a blog,( on a blog only the owner can start topics, others can then reply to them ) it is a forum, where anyone can start a topic , such as you did :)

Good luck.. I don't recall ever having seen a programmable pattern sewing machine for sale here on the forum, but..one never knows maybe someone here has one that they are not using, and that they are willing to sell..It would help if you added your location to your profile as if anyone has such a machine, they might want to know where it would be being shipped to ..I seem to recall that Chris ( in the UK ) had an embroidery business before, maybe he has some machines still..

Sorry all the machines went when the company went tit's up, but darn clever these electronic machines, my large embroidery machine cost £44,000 plus vat in about 1987 but a lot cheaper nowadays relatively 

10 hours ago, Wizcrafts said:

Cowboy/Hightex makes programmable pattern stitchers and we have 2 Cowboy dealers and the USA Rep on this forum.

Even a used programmable is going to be $15K or so.  A new one can run up to$20 to $30K, depending on options.   I have no used ones in stock, and I don't believe the other dealer does either.  Contrary to popular opinion, these programmable machines just don't sit around.  They are reprogrammed for a different task, and put back to work, sometimes in the same company, sometimes in a different company.  

Call Ryan Neel of Neel's Saddlery & Harness to talk about a new one. 

Here's a list of Juki machines still available from  a Nike/Flex plant that closed after only 2 years.  I bought an Orisol 3525 and it's amazing.

29 Juki Corporation AMS210ENHL-1510 Computerized Stitching Machine  $                    2,500
5 Juki Corporation AMS210ENHL-2210 Computerized Stitching Machine  $                    5,500
10 Juki Corporation AMS224EN-10050 Computerized Stitching Machine  $                  15,500
1 Juki Corporation AMS224ENHS-6030 Computerized Stitching Machine  $                  10,500