Hi,

Just got an old 111g156 machine. Its is not sewing properly. Does someone has a manual ?

Don't know the name of the part i am looking for.

First time user of this site/ community. You can see on the picture where it is rubbing , but can't load it

Thank you. It is great, but i need design to identify the part.  I have no knowledge on sewing machine. 

It is around the casing of the thread, under and inside.

I had to remove the foot to take it out, the casing who is screw to a shaft 

The needle is rubbing on the outside part and make the stitches skip

My picture is more than 1.46mb

Is it the correct needle for the machine?  Is it a new needle, sometimes the needles get bent slightly and that's all it take to rub and skip stiches

this is a good video showing how the needle passes down and meets the hook at the right distance and time, to make a stich.  This machine he is using is similar to yours. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og1hM8iS22Q

It is where the bobbin is insert. The part under the hook ,who grab the thread. It look bend. It is tied up by 2 screws 

I food the info looking at other sewing machine.

Somebody know where i can find pieces?

Living in Montreal, Canada 

I put apart the machine. I had with the machine brand knew original needle. 

It was working very well at the beginning.  Thread go stock very badly under. Then it stop sewing properly 

The video is helpful to see how it should work.  Thanks.  

Edited by Chris59

Raphael Sewing Machines, aka Techsew, is located in Montreal. They are a major dealer of industrial sewing machines, parts and repairs. Their address is: 155, rue de Port-Royal O, Montréal, QC H3L 2B3. Their local phone number is listed as: 514-270-1537.

As for the machine not sewing after a thread jam, it may be because the safety clutch popped when the hook got jammed with thread. Remove the top thread, then clear out all thread remnants from the hook and bobbin area, oil the hook well, them push down the button on the flat bed as you turn the handwheel away from you. The clutch should pop back into place and restore normal timing and operation.

On 7/30/2019 at 1:44 PM, Chris59 said:

My picture is more than 1.46mb

Resize the photo.

On 7/30/2019 at 2:13 PM, Chris59 said:

Living in Montreal, Canada

Should add your location to your profile.  Could have put you in touch with a dealer much sooner.

Good luck with your machine.

Tom

11 hours ago, Chris59 said:

the piece tied up with 2 screws look bend

The top of this article shows the basic parts of a simple sewing machine.

Some instruction and parts manuals.  The instruction manuals show how to reset the clutch.

111W156manual.pdf

111g156.pdf

111w156.pdf

The 111W156 manual seems to be a better copy.  W and G signify the locations the machines were built at. 

Thought this little GIF might help you understand a little how the machine works.

How a sewing machine works - Imgur.gif

Tom

Machine not threaded correctly.  On the tension discs, do not go around the little pin.  That pin is for locating the tension discs in the correct spot.

glenn