DragonLW

Blueguns for Sale...getting out of commercial holster biz

After 11 years, getting out of the direct-to-consumer holster business. Selling 90% of my Bluegun stock (only keeping 1911 / Glock /SIG Sauer models as I still use them for TV/Movie/Hollywood prop work). I've got close to 80 Blueguns in my inventory.

Please inquire via email to:  sales@dlwtn.com and PLEASE put "Bluegun" in the subject line so that I know to respond to it immediately. My full list of Blueguns can be seen at:

https://www.dlwtn.com/compatible-firearms

If you prefer to talk to a real person instead of email, I can be reached at 1-865-240-1625

That is a cross-ref matrix of my gun-to-holster model fitment chart. As I sell a bluegun I will remove it from that chart so as to try to keep it as updated as possible.

Also, feel free to ask about anything else that I may have in stock. In a few months will probably also sell my Cowboy 4500 Walking Foot, but it will be local pickup only in eastern Tennessee (Knoxville area) it is more machine than I will need once I wind down operations.

Selling the Blueguns DOES NOT mean "fire sale pricing". Will you save money over new? Of course. Will I take a bath on them? Nope. Its not as if a used BlueGun suffers any wear that diminishes its value or use.

$40 each, plus shipping. If you are in Tennessee, I have to charge Sales Tax.

Thank you!

Edited by DragonLW