Wuuu, first clutch done and going up on Etsy in the next few days! It's my first product completed (though I do have about 60 bracelet buds waiting to be finished!). Here's hoping someone out there will like it enough to buy it. Will also be selling a do-it-yourself template for those who might want to, well, do it themselves.

I learned quite a bit in making the template w/ instructions  file. And so glad I did that and printed out copies along the way and made it up in paper, 'cause there were a lot of changes to the original idea before and many lessons learned before the end!

Of course, I can see all the flaws, but overall I'm happy with how it turned out and though there were many changes I think the spirit of the original idea came through. :0)

Brown / Main body = Cow. (How now?)
Yellow / Accent pieces = Deer.
Holds a phone, keys, cash cards. 
Made to be held in hand or under arm. 
Easy access flap.
Approximately 8" wide x 4" tall x 1" deep.

20190804_194732.jpg

Finished_Clutch_01.png

Edited by PigasusStudio

Very interesting design! All the flaps hanging loose will certainly confuse any pickpocket.. B)

8 hours ago, Riem said:

Very interesting design! All the flaps hanging loose will certainly confuse any pickpocket.. B)

Thanks and {lol} yeah well they'd have to get past the hand or the armpit first as well. ;)