saltybirdman

Steel pocket clip

I've been searching for this particular clip for a very long time. I have contacted a few makers that produce sheaths using it, but none have been able to help with a source on them or sell a few of them separately. I need some for projects I'm working on and really like the elegant style of these. 

Thanks in advance!

pocket clip.jpeg

Hmmm I have never seen that design, but I am pretty sure Abbey England will not be any assistance, because I have bought different designs from them previously. If you do find them, please post up where you found them, thanx.

That is originally a Paul Long clip and they are no longer available. However, I have had them made and have plain steel, black and brass plated available.  Go to @rnlleather to see my posting on these clips. You can direct message from instagram or email rnlleather@gmail.com for details.  https://www.facebook.com/RNLLeather/

Clips1.JPG

Nice looking clips and nice work shown on the insta as well. Would be interested to know pricing and quantities including the larger ones.. You could pm message me here if you prefer. Note I am in Australia.

Paul Long talks about using jb weld instead of a rivet for his clips . anyone know how that is done ?

On 11/22/2019 at 11:41 PM, zoomer56 said:

That is originally a Paul Long clip and they are no longer available. However, I have had them made and have plain steel, black and brass plated available.  Go to @rnlleather to see my posting on these clips. You can direct message from instagram or email rnlleather@gmail.com for details.  https://www.facebook.com/RNLLeather/

Clips1.JPG

Do you have a webshop?

Sorry for late reply. I am on instagram @rnlleather . Or you can email me at rnlleather@gmail.com for details. thank you, Robert