Stewbeans22

Colored leather.... Not dyed

Hello fellow leathercrafters,

It's getting to that time of year again. The wife asked me to make some women's coin purses for Christmas gifts. Thats not the difficult part. Get ready for it......... she wants pink leather. She does not like dyed leather, so my question is what "pink" colored leather type and size would be good for coin purses, and where in the hell would i find it.

As usual thanks for your help on my odd-ball questions. 

-Stew

Finished Edge Leather Goods

If the Aussie dollar was in better shape, I'd buy some of that myself. For me to buy that now , it would be at least double the $$  .  But that looks sooo cool  B) The stuff I could make with that, wow !!!  Love the blue  :)

HS 

@Stewbeans22You should add your location to your profile so you get answers or comments related to your location.  Appears from your IP address that you are near Baton Rouge Louisiana.  buyleatheronline is located in Italy.

Tom

I have some pink chap leather, about 4oz or so in weight.  It's close to the color of the breast cancer ribbon, in fact, I purchased it for a project for a survivor.  I can get pictures if you are interested.