klutes

Leather fanny pack

Can someone direct me to a good pattern for a fanny leather pack. Looking for something like the photos.0DE3D113-FDE3-4671-92CF-98C71AB6A083.jpeg.72d4ed7130ed38101f402bb085d0bd75.jpeg6476A4C0-CA80-4717-A114-AA325C87832B.jpeg.28596c7677c114c8899fa985140d3d9b.jpeg

"Can someone direct me to a good pattern for a fanny leather pack. Looking for something like the photos."
Cue the British "double taking" at "fanny leather".. :)..

Nice looking bag ..The design is simple , the pattern should be easy to draw up..you might need to make a "former" ( I have a feeling that there is a better more technical word for what I'm thinking of there, If Brian ( RockyAussie sees the thread he'll know it : ) for when you attach the zip, depending on how the rest is constructed.

Edited by mikesc

Thanks Mike

4 hours ago, klutes said:

Can someone direct me to a good pattern for a fanny leather pack. Looking for something like the photos.

Fanny Pack pattern on Etsy... 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/683480494/fanny-pack-pattern-with-instructionbuild?ref=shop_home_feat_1

I've just bought this one for another of my daughters. Simple enough for me I think. Picked up some nice cheapish clothing weight leather in various colours yesterday. I'm hoping to back it with pigskin before cutting out. The instructions leave a bit to be desired but should be ok. I'll let you know how I get on.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/transaction/1694341638

On 9/12/2019 at 1:45 AM, mikesc said:

"Cue  the British "double taking" at "fanny leather".. :)..

Yep did that with a snigger :)