Hi. I recently started making bags as I've been making wallets for a long time and that took up most of my time. I also decided to share some of my patterns so here's a link to https://www.instructables.com/preview/EFRUG68K0CP0BL2/. The PDF files are attached as well. Hope you find it useful.

Ladies hip bag instructions.pdf

Letter ladies hip bag pattern.pdf

35 minutes ago, Tinkerton said:

Thanks!

You’re welcome. If you need any help I’m eager to give it.

13 hours ago, mariuspirvu said:

so here's a link

FYI: The link goes to "Instructables.com" which requires a login and password, so it is not accessible to most of us. I'd like to add that it would be nice to see what the finished bag looks like, that might help generate interest in the pattern.

Thank you! I might have put a bad a link. Would you try this one as well ? https://www.instructables.com/id/Making-a-Minimalist-Ladies-Belt-Bag/. I can't upload photos because of the small 1.46MB limit.

7 hours ago, mariuspirvu said:

I can't upload photos because of the small 1.46MB limit.

You can resize your photos so they fit.  800 x 600 pixels is adequate and would allow you to post many photos in the same post.

See this thread, lots of options.  https://leatherworker.net/forum/topic/15122-how-to-post-pictures-on-lw/?do=findComment&comment=551171

Tom

Is there a way to edit my first post ? I can't seem to one.

There is a short "time window" for editing, but you are waaaay past it now. mods have no "time window" and can edit "whenever".

4 minutes ago, mikesc said:

There is a short "time window" for editing, but you are waaaay past it now. mods have no "time window" and can edit "whenever".

Thanks! It'll just have to do like this unless I should make another post.

If it is to include the images..IIWY..I'd make another post in this thread with the images included, ( a mod can "tidy up" later if they want to..it is Sunday so they may not be around 'til later or until tomorrow, they are volunteers, so have things to do IRL, can't be around all he time )..Btw..nice bag , the colour suits the style very well :)

10 hours ago, mikesc said:

If it is to include the images..IIWY..I'd make another post in this thread with the images included, ( a mod can "tidy up" later if they want to..it is Sunday so they may not be around 'til later or until tomorrow, they are volunteers, so have things to do IRL, can't be around all he time )..Btw..nice bag , the colour suits the style very well :)

Thank you! I’ll just leave it like it is tho and take notes for future posts. I will add more as I get to make them.

On 9/16/2019 at 5:59 PM, Northmount said:

Here is one photo from the Instructables

image.jpeg

Tom

Thank you sir!

That's a super cute item!

Thanks @Northmount, I'd have never seen that if you didn't do what you do Sir!

9 hours ago, mariuspirvu said:

Thank you sir!

9 hours ago, battlemunky said:

Thanks @Northmount, I'd have never seen that if you didn't do what you do Sir!

You're welcome.  Appreciate the feedback.  I like to help out where I can.

Tom

Great tutorial & thank you for the pattern. Thinking this will be my next project after the cig case I'm currently working on.