coma44

New side from Acadia Leather came today

I love the look of this pull up leather. cheaper because of defects but I am still new so no need for fancy leather. Now to get to work.

IMG_20190914_1707152_resize_96_compress75.jpg

Here is a closer shot

IMG_20190914_1707057_resize_46.jpg

i love the look of that leather, its rich, and has a lot of character. so much potential for some projects. I cant help but think that there is a great hat waiting to be made in that.

I just recently got some Acadia leather and it is super nice stuff and a pleasure to work with.

2 hours ago, Sturme said:

i love the look of that leather, its rich, and has a lot of character. so much potential for some projects. I cant help but think that there is a great hat waiting to be made in that.

Agreed and why I bought it. Have the idea to make a shopping tote or two for my mom and maybe one for the girl friend if she behaves.

2 hours ago, battlemunky said:

I just recently got some Acadia leather and it is super nice stuff and a pleasure to work with.

So far I have tried Springfield leather , Montana leather and Acadia leather and all were good but I agree the Acadia has been a bit better for me and great to work with.