pogue44

Shoe repair/ shoe making equipment

Greetings,

I recently bought out a couple of shoe repairs.  I'm setting up my own shop and I with these purchases I have several duplicates.

I'm willing to trade or make someone a deal of the century package.

Here's what I have;

Landis 12 K curved needle sole stitcher- Fair condition.  Mechanisms smooth.  Need to test it.  It has been in storage and I don't have it here yet.  The attached picture is not actual picture just the same model in similar condition. $600

Landis 12 L curved needle sole stitcher- Mechanisms in great condition and smooth.  Works.  Has some cosmetic issues- plastic hood is cracked, needs new hinges on door.  If not for these minor issues machine functions perfectly.  I have used it on and off for a while now.  Actual picture. $1000

Set of jackmaster finishers 220v.   One set up for soles and one for heels.  Actual picture.  $1500

Puritan chain stitch sewing machine.  Yup the kind they make redwing boots with.  Just had it in for servicing and it is still at the shop so no picture yet.  Head only.  Works.  $500

If you can use it all $2500 takes it.  If you don't want one or more of the items but are interested in the rest make me an offer.  If it is a reasonable offer there is a very high probability I will accept.  I have limited work space so I need these items gone.  

If interested in a trade here's what I can use;

Landis 3, Campbell Randell or Champion needle awl machine - must have all the parts and work.

Cobra class 4 or Cowboy similar.

Leather splitter- Larger than 12"

Any kind of working postbed sewing machine.  Need it for shoe work.  No high speed upholstery machines. An old Singer would be great.

Large size harness and tack sewing machine-ie. Singer class 7 or similar.

Five in one machine.  

Sutton S-1000 shoe finisher.

Shoe press.

I'm located in southern California but drive to Kentucky often.  If your on the way north or south I can deliver for reasonable additional delivery charge.

finishers1.jpg

12 L.jpg

12 K.jpg

Edited by pogue44
pictures