dprezgay

Stamps for Sale

As many of you know I've been acquiring leather tools and stamps for scouts.  I've been buying them for years and even received tool donations from a few people from this site.  I've donated hundreds of stamps to our local BSA council in Las Vegas.  I just listed, on ebay, all the extra 2D/3D leather stamps I have, along with some others (Harley Stamps, Pre-63 Native American Symbol Stamps, etc...).  The prices are probably a little high but the money is going to be used to purchase the tools we need for the Leatherworking program.  I would appreciate it if you looked at them and hopefully purchase something. I estimate I need around $6,000 to get everything I want to get for them.

My user name on ebay is  d-prez   

The link below should take you to my user page.  Then select "Items for Sale" to see what's there. 

https://www.ebay.com/usr/d-prez

I hope to have more leather stamps listed this week so please check back.

If you could pass this on to other leatherworkers, I would appreciate it.

If you wish to donate any leather tools, please look at my ad in the wanted section to see what we need.

Please message me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Dale

dprezgay, there's nothing listed for sale under your user name on E-bay. Did you sell them all?

Sheila, did you click on" items for sale" in the upper right corner. That is where it brings up the listed items.

Yes, I did, and it returned 0 items.

It could be because E-bay is not letting me sign in. 

Edit: I am now signed in to E-Bay, and it is still returning 0 results for your account.

Edited by Sheilajeanne

I can see that you have a 100% positive rating though, with 995 transactions.

That's pretty impressive! B)

Thanks Sheila.  I tested it and it works on my end.  I don't know what to tell you.  If you do a search on harley leather stamps you should see my listing then click on "See Other Items" once your in the listing.  I have a lot for sale.

5 hours ago, Sheilajeanne said:

dprezgay, there's nothing listed for sale under your user name on E-bay. Did you sell them all?

I'm getting the same

Perhaps ebay - USA is blocking us outsiders from seeing it as we are not logged into ebay-USA

Edited by fredk

3 hours ago, dprezgay said:

If you do a search on harley leather stamps you should see my listing then click on "See Other Items" once your in the listing.  I have a lot for sale.

For me that only shows up things to do with Harley-D motorcycles. 

Fred, I bet you are right, you will need to sign in to ebay USA, or whatever the tag might be.  

I think I may have discovered what the problem is.  One of my settings on ebay is to not ship overseas.  So maybe the listings don't show at all to people overseas.  I think that makes sense.

The reason I don't ship overseas is basically because I'm not sure how to go about it.  Especially calculating shipping, in addition to any paperwork that might need to be filled out.

I've actually done very little selling on ebay.  I really, really, really hate selling on ebay because of all the fees between ebay and Paypal.  That's why I have all this extra stuff.

Will someone please tell E-bay that Canada is NOT overseas!!  :mad:

Okay, it's probably because you said you'd only sell to buyers within the continental U.S.A.

Edit: earlier this year, I sold a large-ish batch of stamps to someone in the U.S., after advertising them on this board.  I just wrapped them up really well, and let the local post office calculate the shipping, which the buyer reimbursed me for via PayPal. It was quite simple!

Would have been even simpler if the second person who wanted the stamps had spoken sooner...THEY lived within easy driving distance! :lol:

Edited by Sheilajeanne

I'll see what I can do about that tomorrow. 

Moderator - Please Close/Lock this post and move to old/sold forum.

Thanks,

Dale