That's super cool design and execution.

2 minutes ago, plinkercases said:

That's super cool design and execution.

Thank you sir!

Marius..re your "logo"..Better to link the logo to https://www.leatherhubpatterns.com/ for people wishing to buy your patterns..unless you are happy to keep paying etsy the commission on every sale that you make..make it so that you can be found via etsy and directly..if you want to be found. :)

1 hour ago, mikesc said:

Marius..re your "logo"..Better to link the logo to https://www.leatherhubpatterns.com/ for people wishing to buy your patterns..unless you are happy to keep paying etsy the commission on every sale that you make..make it so that you can be found via etsy and directly..if you want to be found. :)

I’m really not happy with Etsy but the website is powered by them at the moment. I linked to both the shop and the website as I don’t get a lot of traffic from neither yet, being new to the market and all. I hope in the future for the webpage to become less dependent on Etsy and perhaps I will make a standalone website for that domain. As for now I think it helps with the SEO to leave it as it is. I appreciate your advice nonetheless

Ah..I hadn't looked at your source code to see that indeed what appears to be your "standalone" website is powered by etsy..You could use prestashop* ( free ) and "skin it" ( I see that you code ) to match your current design..and the back end payments systems connects to whichever bank(s) etc that you want it to..

That would not hurt SEO in any way..you could run a "standalone" site shop and also your etsy shop..you would not be competing with yourself for SERPs. :) ..You might even get lucky and get a "six pack" in G SERPs, despite what they claim about having "dialled that effect back" it still is very frequent, and can be "engineered" ( without incurring penalties )to happen in certain geo search markets , niches ..

Other "shopping site platforms" are available..but prestashop is easy to install and run, and pretty secure ( as much as anything with UGI can be ) ..or you could "roll your own" ..your designs show "lateral thinking"..your "marketing" will benefit from the same approach. :)

13 minutes ago, mikesc said:

Ah..I hadn't looked at your source code to see that indeed what appears to be your "standalone" website is powered by etsy..You could use prestashop* ( free ) and "skin it" ( I see that you code ) to match your current design..and the back end payments systems connects to whichever bank(s) etc that you want it to..

That would not hurt SEO in any way..you could run a "standalone" site shop and also your etsy shop..you would not be competing with yourself for SERPs. :) ..You might even get lucky and get a "six pack" in G SERPs, despite what they claim about having "dialled that effect back" it still is very frequent, and can be "engineered" ( without incurring penalties )to happen in certain geo search markets , niches ..

Other "shopping site platforms" are available..but prestashop is easy to install and run, and pretty secure ( as much as anything with UGI can be ) ..or you could "roll your own" ..your designs show "lateral thinking"..your "marketing" will benefit from the same approach. :)

Why sir, you are a life saver. I do code but that site is not made by me, however the domain is mine. I didn’t know about prestashop but now that I do I’ll get into it. By ‘standalone’ I meant a website over which I have absolute control. This one is automatically generated by a function called Pattern on Etsy and it takes but a click to make though you have no control over its source code. I looked for a similar solution in January but I could only find Shopify as an alternative and that is a similar option to what Etsy provides with Pattern.

"By ‘standalone’ I meant a website over which I have absolute control."
prestashop is that..Fully responsive..built in payments system.. free :) ( modules can be bought, you won't need them ) Full instructions manuals, support forums even for the free versions..
You just need the domain name registered and if you want to make it "one click install" ..hosting with cpanel control ..

Before you go further..pm me ( I'll get back ) ..I have no connection with prestashop ( get no money for mentioning it ) ..but know it well..can recommend very reliable, very reasonable price EU based hosting "includes domain name registration", "unlimited space, unlimited domains, unlimited data transfer, unlimited emails, Secure HTTPS.. anti DOS..private data centre, manned 24/7/365 , telephone or email support in multiple languages.. to actual "techs" , not sales staff ) that you can set it up and run it ( and unlimited other domains ) from..also I have no financial interest in them, but I use them for some things..Have done for many years ..I'm a very satisfied customer.

ps..I'm not looking to build any websites for anyone..prestashop ( and other one click installers ) build themselves..Others here build websites ( wiz for example ) as part of their businesses, I only build my own these days..not looking ,( nor touting, ) for business.. :)

Edited by mikesc

9 minutes ago, mikesc said:

prestashop is that..Fully responsive..built in payments system.. free :) ( modules can be bought, you won't need them ) Full instructions manuals, support forums even for the free versions..
You just need the domain name registered and if you want to make it "one click install" ..hosting with cpanel control ..

Before you go further..pm me ( I'll get back ) ..I have no connection with prestashop ( get no money for mentioning it ) ..but know it well..can recommend very reliable, very reasonable price EU based hosting "includes domain name registration", "unlimited space, unlimited domains, unlimited data transfer, unlimited emails, Secure HTTPS.. anti DOS..private data centre, manned 24/7/365 , telephone or email support in multiple languages.. to actual "techs" , not sales staff ) that you can set it up and run it ( and unlimited other domains ) from..also I have no financial interest in them, but I use them for some things..Have done for many years ..I'm a very satisfied customer.

ps..I'm not looking to build any websites for anyone..prestashop ( and other one click installers ) build themselves..Others here build websites ( wiz for example ) as part of their businesses, I only build my own these days..not looking , nor touting for business.. :)

I will sir, thanks again!

Marius..don't call me "sir", please :) ...I'm Mike.. :)

People call you "sir"..tends to be just before they ask you for "your papers" :)

Edited by mikesc

1 hour ago, mikesc said:

ps..I'm not looking to build any websites for anyone..prestashop ( and other one click installers ) build themselves..Others here build websites ( wiz for example ) as part of their businesses, I only build my own these days..not looking , nor touting for business.. :)

Edited by mariuspirvu

2 minutes ago, mariuspirvu said:

1 hour ago, mikesc said:

Marius..don't call me "sir", please :) ...I'm Mike.. :)

People call you "sir"..tends to be just before they ask you for "your papers" :)

I’ll keep that in mind :). Sorry for the last comment, I might have sent it twice

3 hours ago, mariuspirvu said:

I’m really not happy with Etsy but the website is powered by them at the moment. I linked to both the shop and the website as I don’t get a lot of traffic from neither yet, being new to the market and all. I hope in the future for the webpage to become less dependent on Etsy and perhaps I will make a standalone website for that domain. As for now I think it helps with the SEO to leave it as it is. I appreciate your advice nonetheless

you could try amazon handmade. you make your own patterns so that shouldn't be a problem.

24 minutes ago, Sturme said:

you could try amazon handmade. you make your own patterns so that shouldn't be a problem.

I could do that, thanks. I'll just wait a bit more and see if Etsy is actually worth it

2 hours ago, Rossr said:

Very unique and creative work. Nice job 

Thank you!

17 minutes ago, Constabulary said:

:o BY FAR - one of the coolest leather bags I have seen!  EXCELLENT!!!  They should sell like sliced bread I think!  :lol:

Thank you! The pattern is indeed selling well, but I'm not making another one any time soon :D