jrprottas

Fall Sales & Promotions

Do any of the major dealers (Cobra, Cowboy, Toro, Techsew, etc) offer sales or promotions in the  US during the fall season??  Im getting close to pulling the trigger on a cylinder arm that sews 1/2- 7/8".

As always, open to a deal on a used or re'furbished machine

3 hours ago, jrprottas said:

Do any of the major dealers (Cobra, Cowboy, Toro, Techsew, etc) offer sales or promotions in the  US during the fall season??  Im getting close to pulling the trigger on a cylinder arm that sews 1/2- 7/8".

As always, open to a deal on a used or re'furbished machine

I doubt it, but I'm not the one trying to sell off existing sewing machines before the new tariffs kick in on Chinese goods. When that happens the prices will shoot UP, not down. My sources say that is right around the corner, so don't wait too much longer to buy a machine (if it was made in China). OTOH, Juki machines made in Japan and Adlers made in Europe should probably remain at the same prices.

We have a Marketplace section where members sell their used leather sewing and cutting machines. That's where you will find the best prices.

I picked up my Cobra C4 during the Sheridan show several years ago.  Steve offered a show discount at that time.  He might still offer that.  Don’t really know.   Then again I think that is a Spring show so it might not help much   

Frankly if one seller is closer to your location regionally then I would choose them over any savings as the service could get very expensive if you can’t figure it out yourself