Sign in to follow this  
JJkenx

Selling 4 tons of Leather in Hudson New Hampshire. Full hides to scrap, various tanning metods and finishes, reall an amazing variety of style and size

Put my hand up at an auction last week,    bought 4 tons of leather from a Leather Factory in Lynn Ma that made high fashion handbags, portfolios and other leather goods for the travel and fashion industry.   Really an amazing collection of Weights, tanning methods colors and textures.   Small scraps to whole hides,  various species.   I am not an expert in identifying leather so if you are in the area please bring your expertise and come check it out.   Prices as low as $2 per pound and $2 to $7 per square foot depending on weight finish and condition.     When I say some thing for everybody I am not exaggerating.    Nubec, latigo, prints, raw, oil, colors chrome etc.    You can see photos and message me here at FB market place.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/386611275340297

or call or txt at 6o3 fivefive3 l49five

res1.gif

res2.jpg

res3.jpg

Hi,

It's been over a year since you posted so sorry if the reply is now inappropriate.  Have you sold out?  Just curious as I noticed what looked like alligator skin or is it just an impression on a chrome finish?

Thanks in advance.

~JL