Hi Leatherworkers,

I have a practically unused Techsew 2700 Pro for sale. This is a cylinder bed, compound walking foot, industrial sewing machine for light and medium leather. It will sew up to 3/8” thickness. It has a reinforced U table, Smartservo-NP motor (needle positioning), reverse stitch, TS-28 LED work lamp, TLG laser guide, swing-down roller guide, flatbed table attachment, bobbin winder and thread stand. An awesome machine!

The cylinder arm is 10.5 inches long and 2.5 inches in diameter.

Also included are a left toe zipper foot, premium needles and several spools of thread.

I received this machine in November of 2017, but was not able to start using it until January of 2018. I have had very little time to use it and won’t have for the foreseeable future, so I am selling it now. It has had approximately 10 hours of use. It has been oiled regularly and is really a brand new machine. Please see photo below which shows the flatbed table attachment in place. I have many photos, but due to size constraints could only attach one.

I am asking $2000.

I’m in northern Colorado and hope to find a buyer within pick-up distance to avoid shipping.

20190915_155411_edited.jpg

send me some pictures and have you got any shipping charges.

Please reply to    hatman0447 (at) yahoo (dot) com   and give me your email address

I live in Hot Springs Arkansas

Edited by Northmount
obsfucated email address

Hi LJC:  Is this machine still available?  I will be in Denver in 2 weeks and am very interested...  Thanks!

How much are you asking?

Hi, Yes it’s still available. Sorry for the delayed reply. I’ve been offline over the holidays.

On 12/13/2019 at 1:40 PM, jacobkoski said:

Is your machine still available? does it have a speed reducer?

Hi, yes it's still available and it does have a speed reducer. I actually tried to reply the other day, but don't think I did it correctly.

On 12/24/2019 at 12:00 AM, JordBoul said:

Do you still have your Techsew 2700 available? Thanks, Jordan 720)568-9009

Hi, yes, it's available. Let me know if you're still interested.