PappyJoe

Looking for a Pipe Roll Pattern

Looking for a good pattern to make a pipe roll large enough to hold a tobacco tin, pipe tools and at least two pipes. Any suggestions where I can find one?

39 minutes ago, PappyJoe said:

Looking for a good pattern to make a pipe roll large enough to hold a tobacco tin, pipe tools and at least two pipes. Any suggestions where I can find one?

Hey PappyJoe, you can try... https://www.etsy.com/listing/683688843/pipe-case-pattern-leather-diy-pdf?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=leather+pipe+roll+pattern&ref=sc_gallery-1-4&plkey=846f95ae6bc1af2db1dd057b6c0ba36fea90dd93%3A683688843&pro=1

So I’ve made a handful of pipe rolls. I find once you try to put a round tin into the pouch it blushes the whole thing.  Your better off making a small tobacco pouch that fits into the pouch you make. In the morning if you want I can give you the dimensions on my little pipe pouch nothing fancy but a good little pouch for a day trip.  

61C8D4D1-B6E9-46DB-9D02-8CD24BE19818.jpeg

It must be well over ten years since i last noticed someone smoking a pipe in the UK, I used to enjoy one myself about 40 years ago