km6064

Selling my Fortuna Bell Skiver (Rebuilt by Mando) - UK

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to post, but i'm based in the uk, and looking to sell my Fortuna bell skiver that was refurbished completely by Mando (high end French based tool supplier) who supplies loads of machines to the brand ateliers around Paris and France. Has three motors, exhaust / feed wheel and knife, with the clutch pedal to control the feed speed. All new parts were used from Fortuna and FAV Alberti when I purchased and runs perfectly. Can give any more information if anyone's interested, apologies again if not the place to post this!

IMG_7364.jpg

@km6064 Moved your post to the "Marketplace"  This is where for sale items should be posted.  Please read the markeplace rules https://leatherworker.net/forum/forum/70-announcements/

Please provide the price, any shipping information like local pickup only, or willing to ship at buyer's cost, etc.

Tom

great, thanks for moving Tom.

Machine is based in Surrey UK, and would have to be collection only, its a bit of a beast to try and ship, best to collect and check It out too.

thanks!

8 minutes ago, km6064 said:

Machine is based in Surrey UK, and would have to be collection only, its a bit of a beast to try and ship, best to collect and check It out too.

And your selling price is ??????

Tom

Hi 

Is this still for sale, i am based on south cost so not miles away.

If so how much are you asking for it.

Thanks

Leatherstrap