Jarednem

Quick Paracord Edger strops

I don't know if this is an original idea but I haven't seen it anywhere yet so ...here ya go!!! I work with paracord quite a bit and had some laying around to use. Paracord takes stropping compound like a champ!!! 275 cord (the smaller cord) works great for my #0 edger while the 550 cord works great for my #2 edger. When your done drop them like they hot!!! Like all strops, pull tight strop light. the 550 has some give in it so it will conform to the shape of edgers smaller than #2. There many different diameter paracords, the choice is yours!!!!!

Update I notices weaver came out with a video in September of this year with a similar idea....I have been using this method for about 2 years...just sayin ;)

IMG_1823.jpg.efaee0725f0d8a948a7fd02bab4ace8c.jpgIMG_1824.jpg.fd9007ec6c796b0d97d1e7df77090fce.jpgIMG_1825.JPG.df0858f1fe741b3ea2afc07873aa353e.JPG

Edited by Jarednem

Clever idea. I haven't got any paracord but do have some venetian blind cord that I'll try.

Thank you !!!