RedNose

New to the Forums - Eager to learn

Thank you for providing a community like this. I have been working leather for about ten years now and it has been largely self taught. Most of what I do are axe and knife sheaths. The more I do it, the more I want to learn "the right way" of this craft.  I look forward to learning from you guys!

rs=w:1300,h:800

The name "Red Nose" is inspired from my red nose pitbull and the overall inspiration from rescue dogs.

Welcome to the forum - nice stuff you have there! Do you use a double stitch line on all your sheaths and axe covers? Looks very good!

Beautiful work, the leather looks perfectly matched with each item, and like it has been with them for years. Really like the look.

From what I'm seeing of your work, you might be able to teach some of us a thing or two!

2 hours ago, TargetRockLeather said:

From what I'm seeing of your work, you might be able to teach some of us a thing or two!

Beat me to it.  I'm pretty sure I can learn from you.  Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing.

Ditto on what the other folks have already said...I could learn a lot from you...Nice work, me likee...

On 10/28/2019 at 3:21 PM, Riem said:

Welcome to the forum - nice stuff you have there! Do you use a double stitch line on all your sheaths and axe covers? Looks very good!

I do a lot of double stitching in general.  But lately, I have been doing a single line stitch and adding chicago screws.  The antique brass just looks good when its for a vintage tool.

Annotation 2019-12-05 181814.jpg