thecruffler

Tandy in Nyack NY now selling cobra sewing machines!

I haven’t seen any mention of this online.   Not sure if it’s nationwide or not

if they do it will most likely be more expensive that other Cobra dealers.

The Tandy near Milwaukee won’t be stocking them but do have a very nice catalog of Cobra sewing machines. Prices look comparable to what Cobra Steve sells them at

My local Tandy has a new display of several different machines. They have a hot foil stamper, a clicker press and a couple of others.

They are definitely upgrading their own products, such as their Craftool Pro tools and incorporating desirable products from well know manufacturers.

Several months ago, they gave me a survey for my likes and dislikes, regarding their inventory, things that I would like to see added to their inventory, etc.

They are doing everything that they can to stay competitive. I applaud their efforts. I think we are seeing the beginning of a new and better Tandy.

nick

Edited by wizard of tragacanth

Could be great if they stock some supplies, thread, bobbins, needles things like that.  My concern is the level of knowledge of the employees.  Of the 4 Tandy stores I have used none of the employees seem to have much if any knowledge of leather work let alone the machines.  I asked a couple of questions about the Tippmann Boss when I had mine and they had no idea what I was talking about let alone how to help.

Todd

just got their flyer and they are carrying a Cobra Class 4 they are calling the Tandy Pro at $2855.

Might only see it at the larger stores 

I just saw this in today’s mailer:

74CF7134-2A9F-4B3B-836F-E1FD04408E54.jpeg

Edited by luxuryluke
Photo