Vaelloc

leather radio strap

Nicely done...nice work cutting in the stroke on the lettering.  Looks like we might be doing some of the same kind of work but I see you still have what looks like a Boston Leather holster on the end of your strap.  I also see you're from Laredo...I was stationed in Texas...taught marine fire at Brayton Fire Training at A&M for 6 months, and my oldest son (an LT in a local department, just back from the Cali wildfires) was born in Texas, so I couldn't resist  showing off my newest holster model alongside your fine strap.

LonestarCase.jpg

that's a very nice holster you have made, would love to see more.  im currently trying to make my own.   I'm usually doing knife sheaths for case knives and sell them to some of feed stores and western stores around my area.  sometimes i do custom made sheaths  and gun holsters.  Laredo fire  department would always go to college station for training for years.  now we've got a state of the art international training facility. i've been in the Laredo fire dept for 17 years with the last 7 years assigned to the technical rescue station.   I got a few orders from guys in the dept to make some straps, anti sway straps and glove holders.  so hopefully I'll get busier with the more I sell. it's a nice hobby to make a little side money.   all the best to your son fighting those wild fires.   glad he's back home