TheNorthldahokid

Some older work some newer

Here are some knife sheaths I made 3 years ago, before I had gotten into leather work. Didn't have any stamps or know a darn thing about carving leather. Just needed some sheaths for these knives I had forged. Then I got my sister to add the burned pictures earlier this year. Please feel free to critique my work. You can also see some more pictures of them, with the links below. I will be trying  to post a little bit more in the future, Thank you all for being so helpful all the time.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/718301738/big-bull-heirloom-knife-recycled-brass?ref=search_recently_viewed-2&frs=1 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/730012004/throwing-knife-2-inch-blade-burned-moose?ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1

DEjxnqKuSMKDkd7%cFktQw_thumb_2b27.jpg

g9xhKc9LQmmcEyAoBn3ohQ_thumb_2b26.jpg

yoyhUgcGTayg5TUdJ7X+lw_thumb_2b40.jpg

jlrqIXNZSp6+2ZWgRWBkQg_thumb_2b55.jpg

dsZ1qFX5TA6Nfs67DYg9QQ_thumb_2b57.jpg

A couple more pictures.257633997_eEwy58mQ0CmRNL3XBuWA_thumb_2b49.thumb.jpg.6442aa811e4430bab9b8aa1e4e08576e.jpg

nx0oK3IqSVO53DpyY1WadA_thumb_2b2b.jpg

fVkee3dKSjSpHCDYcXagIg_thumb_2b58.jpg

Nice looking work, both knives and sheaths.

Does that short blade knife have a stacked leather handle? It looks great whatever its made of.

Thank you,  and yes that is a stacked leather handle on the short blade. Which is meant to be a skinning knife.