NewfoundlandLaw

TechSew 1660 Pro

Hey All

I am looking for a Sewing Machine to compliment my Cobra Class 4.  While I love the Cobra, I need something to sew lighter leather for wallets, bags, etc.

The TechSew 1660 Pro is on sale now and I can get it within Canada so shipping is cheap and there will be no tariffs.  I see the Pro has the flip down guide, (which I love on my Cobra) and needle position sensor, both of which are big bonuses for me. 

Does anyone know anything about these machines?  Any input at all would be appreciated.  

I would go with a brand name like Juki if you are looking to purchase new. For that price you should probably be able to get a Juki 1541S out of Ontario.

kgg

9 hours ago, kgg said:

I would go with a brand name like Juki if you are looking to purchase new. For that price you should probably be able to get a Juki 1541S out of Ontario.

kgg

Who is the dealer in Ontario?

I would give Chris at Japan Sewing Machine & Supply Co (905) 764-0100. Their website, ( http://www.japansewing.com/ ) is not that good but their service as well as prices for Juki and their own clones are very good. Drop him an email or phone call. I dealt with him for my Juki and found him to be a straight shooter, no BS.

kgg