I want to add some drop in linings to hair on hide bags but want to add a zipper like the photos. How do I add the zipper to the drop in lining and the bag? 

57305987_2651284484886026_908781115232223232_n.jpg

57390208_2651284524886022_8061061875472793600_n.jpg

Arthur Porter has some great videos. Here’s one that should help (particularly the Part 2 of this one)

I've been working on getting this right as well, I've come across a lot of videos with a few different ways to do the linings.  this video may help, or get you on the right track of other videos similar.  

11 hours ago, koreric75 said:

I've been working on getting this right as well, I've come across a lot of videos with a few different ways to do the linings.  this video may help, or get you on the right track of other videos similar.  

Thanks! I have watched both these videos before.... thank you just the same...however neither  unfortunately address what I am trying to achieve by avoiding a recessed zipper and avoiding turning the bag inside out or "birthing the bag. I