Shikikan

Pfaff with a roller foot

Hi i am after manual on this pfaff cant seem to find any details on parts threading etc

Model 26-55/01 DLN8

I'm having trouble uploading photos  at the moment says there to big 

Regards Shikikan 

Are you sure you've got the model number correct? It's funny that nothing at all is showing up. And is this a domestic machine? If so you're in the wrong place as we deal in industrial machines.

Try searching pfaff 26-55 dln8  , as far as pictures either resize or take a screenshot.

The Pfaff 26 is basically a Pfaff 34 with heavier hand wheel afaik. Some may have and long beak shuttle hook instead of CB hook - not sure about the subclasses. Let me check my records...

Edited by Constabulary

What is the problem with this machine - threading?

You can use other manuals like Singer 31K or 96K for top threading. For bottom threading you can use the Singer 17 manual it also has a long beak shuttle (if threading is the problem)

Here is a Pfaff 26 brochure if that helps.

Prospekt Pfaff 26.pdf

EDIT:

subclass list:

Pfaff 26 sub class.pdf

Edited by Constabulary

Thankyou Constabulary

Very helpful I would be still searching. How do you rate them as a machine does it have reverse ,i have 2 Singer 45k25 both pedal and a pearson 6 . Thought i would get it going for interest sake  

Edited by Shikikan
Forgot to ask a question

Now it makes sense. Google kept trying to tell me it was an embroidery machine!!! Although when I searched for 26-55 it still didn't find anything and yet in Constabulary's brochure it's clear as day. Very strange. Threading should be pretty straightforward and similar to many other machines, other than what is presumably a lube pot (which you won't need).

On 12/1/2019 at 10:17 AM, Shikikan said:

does it have reverse

Yes, stitch length regulator is marked with v as in vorwärts/forward and r as in rückwärts/reverse. 

Greets

Ralf C.