5 hours ago, Columbiar said:

Is there an effective glue that one can use without needing to apply outside or is not as dangerous to use inside?

You are likely to find what you're looking for if you use the search feature of this site for the words "glue" or "adhesive"', as this topic has been addressed in the past.

Some recommend and swear by water-based glues such as Fiebing's Leathercraft Glue, or equivalents. I can't vouch for them as I've never used them. One that I definitely want to get is Hirschklebber: https://sorrellnotionsandfindings.com/product/hirschkleber-craft-paste/

Personally, I use Colle de Cologne, but I don't mind the fumes.

7 hours ago, Constabulary said:

Ckeck out Renia Aqualim

That is what I have switched to and love it.  I can use it in the house with no odor and I have not noticed any difference in items I glued with Weldwood and the Renia 315.

Todd

Well, that Aquilim looks mighty interesting. I've rejected water-based glues till this point, but that video and the fact that it's made in Germany have pretty much made me a convert. Should be getting some soon.

If you are in the UK you can get the Renia from https://www.algeos.com/renia-aquilim.html you need to create an account but I have one under hobbyist & have used them a couple of times, they also stock other glues

9 hours ago, hughlle said:

Does anyone know if 

https://www.leatherhouse.eu/products/110-glue-amp-brush/500-aqualim-aquilim-315-200g/

is the same as Renia aquilim? Finding a strong cement type glue in the UK seems tricky. No barge, no weldwood. Just picked up some evostick impact and that doesn't seem to do much. 

Apparently so. It does say 'Aquilim 315' on the label. Methinks naming a different product with a registered name would be infringment and manufacturers wouldn't risk legal action.

Do note that water-based glues get ruined if frozen, so careful with your shipping during the winter time.

You can't go wrong using the Renia Aquilim 315 product. I switched from using Masters and wouldn't consider going back. A very small amount of the AQ 315 goes a long way. I was concerned at first about wet forming but have had no issues at all.

One of the best things about Renia Aquilim 315 is that you only have to glue one of the two pieces: less time, less hassle, less of a mess.