Made this the other day with 2 /3 oz leather, dyed with bison brown and black. It is my design as I could find nothing that used only two buckles in the build. I had planned on lining it but after I oiled it up it was nice and soft so haven't made up my mind on that yet. Sissy loves it over her old nylon rig that was to tight and rubbed her underarms. I gotta use the scratched and dented stuff for my personal projects so there is some blemishes but she said she didn't care.

dogharness2.JPG

dogharness1.JPG

dogharness3.JPG

dogharness4.JPG

i think it looks good.

i like that better than a collar 

41 minutes ago, Frodo said:

i think it looks good.

i like that better than a collar 

Thank you! yes we had to go to these because she would back out of her collar when she saw a wabbit on our walks. 

On 12/5/2019 at 8:04 AM, chuck123wapati said:

there is some blemishes but she said she didn't care.

She looks damn proud to be wearing it!  Nice job... Love the coloring.  Did you use an existing pattern, or did you create you own?

20 hours ago, RemingtonSteel said:

She looks damn proud to be wearing it!  Nice job... Love the coloring.  Did you use an existing pattern, or did you create you own?

Thank you , its my own pattern, I only had two buckles at the time and haven't found any patterns that use less than three so I came up with this. The stamping is only two stamps, a veiner and a small mules foot, matches my suspenders lol, oh and a background tool on the breast plate. I've been thinking a bit and have a better idea for the buckles  to set in the middle of her back instead of on the right side. An H shaped piece that has 4 slots for the belts to go through so the buckles can be centered on her back and she would be protected from them and the leash loop also. I'll post another picture soon when I finish that piece.

Nicely executed.

kgg

I dig the design.  Simple yet elegant.   And the color combo is a match!  Well done!