RemingtonSteel

Original JUKI TSC-441 Instruction Manual and Parts List

A few members have been gracious enough to provide me links to both the JUKI Engineers Manual and Parts List. These in addition to the ones found doing internet searches, are photocopies of the manuals or part list that are saved as pdf documents.  Although full of good information, the images and text are not always the clearest. When searching the internet the other night, trying to find a solution to a problem that I had, I came across these original JUKI pdf documents on their website.  Both the images and text are very sharp in these documents, even when zooming in!  The "Instruction Manual" is really a combination of setup and operation instructions for the machine, as well as the adjustments found in the Engineers Manual. You just have to get past the first 23 pages in Japanese before you get to the English section, while the Parts List is mostly all in english. As always most of the information found in these pdf documents apply to 441 clones as well.

Instruction Manual: https://www.juki.co.jp/industrial_j/download_j/manual_j/tsc441_tsn421_tsh411_tsu471/menu/tsn 421_tsc 441/pdf/tsn 421_tsc 441_instruction_2k.pdf#page=1

Parts List: https://www.juki.co.jp/industrial_j/download_j/manual_j/tsc441_tsn421_tsh411_tsu471/menu/tsn 421_tsc 441/pdf/partslist.pdf#page=1

I printed both of these out (2 sided printing) to add to a handy reference book that I am compiling.  Pro Tip: For the instruction Manual, print page 1 only, then do another print with the page range of 26-49 to skip printing all of the Japanese pages.

Thanks, added to the collection.

Bert.

still need the Engineers manual.

glenn.

Thanks JJN!

glenn

Thanks.