Sign in to follow this  
hivoltfl

Hello forum

I am a 69 year old retired man in North Florida, friends call me Rick and you can feel free to do so, I have two Singer cobbler machines, a 1893 29-2 with no letter designation, and a 29k51.

my hobbies are fishing, custom fishing rod tying, I am a competitive Trap shooter, and I tinker with gunsmithing for my self and friends. I also dabble in leather work but I am the first to

admit I am a novice and have the desire to improve. I am disabled now as Mother nature has thrown me a couple curve balls that I missed, never could hit a curve ball, so the leather craft is 

looking better all the time, this may not be the place but I want to give the Forum a shout out, my 51 was badly out of time, my manuals have not arrived so I have been shooting in the dark. In

the How do I do that section I searched and found some vey good illustration's and with some diligence it is now in time I will share what I found and what I did over in that section .

Regards to all

Rick

3 hours ago, hivoltfl said:

looking better all the time, this may not be the place but I want to give the Forum a shout out, my 51 was badly out of time, my manuals have not arrived so I have been shooting in the dark. In

the How do I do that section I searched and found some vey good illustration's and with some diligence it is now in time I will share what I found and what I did over in that section .

You might like to post about this in the "Leather Sewing Machine" section of the forum.  You'll get more comments there.

And welcome to the forum youngster.

Tom