internetcowboy

Doc Holiday Shoulder Holster Pattern

It just occurred to me that many years ago I built a balsa model of a P-59 jet and since there were no plans available at the time I made my own by finding a three way view drawing of the aircraft in a reference book and using the specialized printer at the public library that allowed one to scale up the image to a more manageable size.

Just thought this might work for printing a holster template from a much smaller jpg or scanned page from a book.

where can I find this template?

Could someone please send me this pattern too? Thanks much!

While surfing the internet I found this site, could anyone please send me a pattern for this holster I would much appreciate it, My contact is kevinandrenie@gmail.com thank you.

On 7/24/2021 at 12:32 PM, Bigbadpig said:

While surfing the internet I found this site, could anyone please send me a pattern for this holster I would much appreciate it, My contact is kevinandrenie@gmail.com thank you.

Same here, this is an old thread though and I don't think we're going to have any luck :P

Here is another thread that does include some patterns for the "Doc Holiday holster".

Other "Doc" holster thread

Omuz kılıfı için de bir şablon gönderebilir misiniz?

I would like a template please.  Thanks.

sinpac,

Could you please send me the template as well? TIA

Send me one too please. I have been making my own version but I bet yours really is better. Thanks. 

Hi,  I know quite a bit of time has gone by on your original post but I'd like to have this shoulder holster made for my Ruger Birds Head Vaquero. If you could pass along the template to me I'd appreciate it very much. Steve

2 hours ago, fredk said:

Try this pattern

Thanks. Have been saving patterns for years just waiting till I can get the time.

I have been thinking about maybe the sight starting a library of patterns for organized browsing.  

could I get the template too pls?

I don't know if this would help anyone but I  altered the Al Stohlman  rig from  " How to make holsters " . This  is very comfortable to me  . I have tried to create a PDF file and could not figure out how to get everything together  so bear  with me . All connections are Chicago Screws except  short strap is sewn to ring  which allows every thing to pivot to fit me exactly , but it can certainly be connected by whatever means works for you .

IMG_1648.JPG

Edited by Gezzer

Well I will upload the third one when allowed .

shoulder holster # 3.pdf

Edited by Gezzer