hiloboy

how's the weather where you're at?

well for me this weekend was Wet !!!!... Sat. we got 20'' of rain yesterday last night and today its still raining as hard as it did on Sat. so we must have now pretty close if not 40'' I think i may need to ask someone to send me a raft if this keeps up :D :helpsmilie: hears a couple picture i took this morning when i got up...

soccer_field.jpg

river.jpg

post-4221-1202157072_thumb.jpg

post-4221-1202157109_thumb.jpg

please send me some rain, we havent had any good rain in about 5 years. summer here in australia hot hot hot

Snowing here in Colorado

Around 50degrees here in Ks now with a little snow on the ground from last week. The weather here can be 50 one day and 0 the next.

Mike

26 degrees and snow flurries adding to the 2 feet on the ground. This is getting to be a pain in the r ear I think I will modify my 5 year plan and move to Arizona asap.

Got to -10C, +12F today. Warmest its been for a couple of weeks. Woo-hoo! Spring's a-coming...

The wettest January since 1926 here in the North-West of England/South-West of Scotland.

We're on sand here that usually remains pretty dry but the fields with our horses in are saturated and look like a swamp.

But on the plus side ... only one small patch of mud fever on one leg of one horse - good going, considering.

Gary

We had a 15 minute storm a couple of hours ago. Now it's muggy and about 69 degrees F. It's bee nice the last couple of days. Clear, sunny and around 70. Today they predict storms. (rain not snow)

Mike

Edited by Mike

Foggy & muggy this morning & it's 68 going to 75 here in Florida panhandle. But, Thursday night it's supposed to drop to 39. .

Snowing now for about 14 hours and no end in sight *sigh* (mid Michigan)

Just had another snow storm, after a high of 32 F Saturday it's going into the teens for a while.

SkipJ

IMG_0148.JPG

post-331-1202427866_thumb.jpg

Hi Skip,

You're saying those two mailboxes are huddling together to stay warm?

Art

Just had another snow storm, after a high of 32 F Saturday it's going into the teens for a while.

SkipJ

Our rain comes in a cold white form and it won't go away! Anybody want some?

snow1.jpg

post-1462-1204176162_thumb.jpg

We're almost out of snow, only wet slush and ice in the shady areas... it was warm today, hope it stays that way til it drys out some...

Well were over the great flood of 2008 where everything leaked like a sieve. I am sure I had more water inside than out so had to drill drain holes in the floor. Now it is warm, not yet 50 degrees C but won't be far off. Now it is just dry and dusty.

From somewhere in the Sandy place.

Barra

Now the snow outside the front door is so high I can't see over it! It was spring in Wickenburg. No spring in sight here.

Hum, here in CA it is 55 now expecting 72 with a low of 46. Expecting this kind of weather all week. Sounds like all of you should come out here for a visit.

Wow...I feel really bad about posting this......buuuut.......

it was 80 degrees and sunny today. :devil:

Now, just right here (50's - low 70's) for.....maybe another month then tooooo hot and humid for 6 months.

Holy Hell! That's a lot of rain!!

I was on Oahu in 1992 during Hurricane Iniki. I worked for Royal State Group and was sent out to Kauai to take homeowners claims.

Man - it looked like a giant threw a temper fit.

Here it's mid-forties with some rain due tomorrow.

80's and sunny here. Dave

You guys from Florida, just be quiet about the warm weather and sunny skies. This week I noticed the green grass poking out of the ground. It's been around +12 for this last couple weeks, thats about 45 degrees for you Yankees.... :red_bandana: It's all fine around here, been raining off and on for two days, with sunny breaks...

Your friendly neighbourhood weatherman from Sunny Hot Kamloops, BC Canada.... :blahblahblah:

We had tornadoes in downtown Atlanta this last weekend! A first ever. I'm north of Atlanta and we just had bad storms and hail. I was up in the mountains with the horses, camping during all this. We had really bad winds, lightening and rain up there but luckily no tornadoes came through. We got good and wet riding in it though. Had a blast.

ArtS

its snowing here and cold damp weather for days, im sure the four seasons have gone there only seems to be two now days damp cold or cold and damp, lol, Don

no rain, no rain, hot, hot hot still!!!! worst heat wave ever....103 yesterday and 101 the day before....really sick of it....come on winter!!!!