hiloboy

how's the weather where you're at?

Well, we're sitting at -28 C (about -20 F) at the moment and I don't want to know about wind chill. Fortunately I have no where to go today so can just stay warm at home.

Warming up here. -9F was the high yesterday, -14 was the high Saturday. It was -14 when I fed the horses this morning. All the way up to -11 now.

Should be back to normal (mid 20s for the high) next week.

Dan

Currently 50 with off and on rain today. Need the moisture badly. I am glad it is in the liquid form. As far as the cold, been there, done that, live here now. The old joke around here is that we tied a set of Carharts and 5 buckle overshoes to the front of the truck. When we got to someplace where a local asked what they were, we stayed.

colder than a well diggers butt!! The wind is unbelievably cold!!! Gawd I hate winter!!

Mike

Yeah... this was a cold day in Kansas. For Kansas, anyway. Look on the bright side, Mike. At least we're not where Rod and Denise are right now. v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v - .... please pass-s-s-s the c-c-c-c-cocoa!

Kate

It's sure been dang cold around these parts. 4 inches snow and -15 F, plus the cold wind... Good thing we work inside with the stove going steady...

cold in South Dakota to hi today was -13 and -18 right now at 9pm thank the big guy up stairs no wind my tractor went down today had to get a friend to feed the cows with his pickup and last night the power went out and it was -20. The power was out 3 hours. ok now you know the fun I have been haveing

Russ