onathread

Consew 227r feet

HI to everyone! Does anyone know of a source to purchase additional feet for a Consew 227r,  Possibly an outside and inside double toe with teeth and or any other additional choices. Any help is appreciated. Thank You so very much! 

I think I have been recommended to get Singer 111 feet for my 227R copy. Somebody who knows will be along real soon, hopefully.

Thank You so much for the feed back. I will certainly look into the Singer feet. Just recently I purchased feet on line from a couple of different sellers, where they stated their feet would fit my machine. Their feet would fit, but, they wouldn't feed the material through properly. I even contacted Nick from Nick-O sewing, (where I purchased my machine) and he too encountered the same problem I was having., the material wouldn't feed through the correct way. He did did help me with a set of feet he the had "on hand", which I was thrilled to have. He went above and beyond to help! It would just nice to know if we had other feet options as well. Thx so much! )

Thank You very much for the suggestion. I'll be checking them out!  )