sinpac

Welcome home Cowboy CB3200

Well after spending the year cutting grass, raking leaves, trimming bushes, shoveling snow and my little paper route, I was finally able to save up for my new sewing machine. I have two other machines a Consew 225 and a Singer 211g155. Both of these do a great job to a point. So because of the great things I have heard about them here, I bought one. I would like to give a shout out to Ed of Indianapolis Sewing Machine Co. for getting me hooked up. He put it together and set it up. Took it for a test drive. The machine is a beast.

Chris

DSCN0114.JPG

Enjoy! Yes, they're beasts. Sometimes you need a beast.

Jeff

Congratulations

I know you will enjoy sewing the heavy stuff on the 3200, I love mine, enjoy!

Looks nice, sitting right there next to the stitching horse! The old and the new, right there together. ;-)

Nice!! I nearly bought one, but in my case it wasn't much more for its bigger brother so naturally I took that. The 3200 strikes me as being close to an "all-round" machine. I'm sure you'll enjoy using it.

Thank you all. That was the main reason I got it dikman. I make different things at different thickness's. I have the roller guide on order now and needles for 138 and 207 thread. I doubt I will use 138 on it. My other machine can continue running that. I seen that have a hand controller for the folks who may be having problem with their legs. way to reach out across the board to make it user friendly for all.