Sign in to follow this  
GoFish

Anyone order a sewing machine from Alibaba?

I’d like to buy a Fur Sewing machine and the prices on Alibaba are quite cheap! Only a couple options on Aliexpress

Cant find any North American suppliers any cheaper than 2k CAD to my door

I have done only one transaction on alibaba in the past and it was for a 12’ rigid hull inflatable boat and the process went pretty well. Custom made colour option. The site and its sellers seem to cater more to volume transactions and not single items. The boat was sent in a shipping container and I needed to go to the port to clear customs. With a sewing machine thinking of asking for a parcel delivery such as fedex. Assuming it might be a couple hundred for shipping??

Or if anyone has a used fur sewing machine in Canada or the US and would ship that’s an option too.

Looks like the price would be well below $1000 on alibaba so not sure if someone could compete

I have a spare Bonis Never-Stop machine (complete with table) that I don't use. I may also have a few a spare heads as well. 

If you're willing to make a trip to NJ you'll save quite a bit of $$   Edit: just noticed that you're in Vancouver Island.

Never shipped an item this big before so I don't  have any clue about that.

Nick

Edited by Nikos69

I am a little late to the party. i just completed the transaction for my new 441 class machine. the company I dealt with was very helpful and accommodating, but we will see when it arrives LOL. the woman I corresponded with went overboard to help me and to customize the machine to my liking.  I will update this when the machine arrives.