Sign in to follow this  
Uppy27

Quality brass hardware in UK required HELP

Hi

does anyone know where I can obtain high quality brass and stainless ball post screw and rings and brass fish hook as per the picture in the uk and also other high quality brass hardware. Had stuff off eBay etc and quality is poor

IMG_1540.JPG

IMG_1541.JPG

Hello mate, new UK user i see from all the replies we are alone, i cannot say I've got anything great, nearly all Amazon, nice screw rivets  (Chicago rivets, ?) the male-female post rivets are ok if the thickness is the right size, i have nipped a bit of the stem with side cutters so they fit and not collapse, the magnetic closer with 2 legs and retainer are ok, and the sew-in ones are all just ok, i want some nice closers, i was looking at some earlier, 

BUT WORST OF ALL ARE GROMMETS COMPLETE RUBBISH, I HAVE HAD GOOD ONES MIXED WITH THE SHITE ONES SO GOOD ONES ARE, I NOWHERE MIGHT ADVANCED ENTERPRISES, I GOT A LOAD OF NEEDLES AND THINGS FROM THERE BUT HAVNT LOOKED FOR HARDWEAR SO WORTH A TRY, LEATHER CRAFT TOOLS I HAVE NOT TRIED BUT THEY HAVE THE GOODS, IT IS JUST POST COST, I CAME ACROSS SOMEWHERE WHEN I DIDNT WANT ANY, BUT LIKE A FOOL NEVER TOOK NOTE, 

IF YOU FIND ANYTHING, JUST ON GROMMETS IF YOU WANT YOUR SUPPLY TO YOURSELF,

CHEERS

Try Abbey leather in the UK