A couple years back I posted about some last that we’re possibly available if someone wanted/needed them. I was never able to get things worked out with the owner to see what he wanted to do. Things have changed and they are now available BUT time has been hard on many of them. They are from an old shoe factory that closed. 

E0C5CCC5-1ED9-4194-BFBC-513926E3952C.jpeg

829EFFD5-F22B-4BEC-814B-10D7CE2A5532.jpeg

1DD7EC1D-258D-424E-A125-F07E6200D12A.jpeg

324008CF-9FFA-43A1-9518-F6DB4B98BF05.jpeg

How many are there and what is the price? Are they in pairs or have you even got that far?

Ferg

BTW: I may be interested

Ferg

I haven’t even tried to count or match anything. As I stated they have deteriorated and I couldn’t tell you if many are serviceable or not. Some were stored inside in boxes but it appears critters and what ever have damaged the boxes as you can see in the one pic. I live in the N. Ky area. Feel free to ask any questions and I’ll do my best to answer or get and answer for you. I will not be able to tell you what type of shoe the last was used to make. I’m not that familiar. 

Again,

How much do they want for them?

Ferg

Ferg,  I wish I knew enough about them to put a price on them but I don’t. I know the seller of a item usually sets a price on his goods however these are completely out of my zone Please understand! While I don’t want to give them away I do consider myself a motivated seller.

I noticed in your profile you are located in SW Ohio. I’m located about 1 hr S of Cincinnati near the KY Speedway. Don’t know how far we are apart but it might be worth a drive someday to take a look. 

I am just East of Dayton.

Wouldn't do anything without seeing them. If they are in the condition I think they are, not worth much since most would need refurbishing at best. Are they under cover now? If they are open to the elements and the varmints they are losing value by the day.

I could maybe make the trip to see them. We are very busy right now, a little later perhaps.

Ferg

Edited by Ferg

All started under cover but the roof on the old shed has gone bad and they are mostly exposed. Others are in the barn and were packed in boxes but as mentioned earlier many of the boxes have been opened. 
I tried to persuade the previous owner to allow me to sell them for him but it didn’t happen. I now have the property so they are mine. 

That doesn't make it sound as though you have much more than fire wood.

That's a shame. In good condition they may be worth something.

Ferg

Hello I have a offer of $500 to $1000. Would need to be boxed

and shipped to Colorado. I would pay freight.  tx Lynn

Certainly appreciate your offer but I don’t think that’s not an undertaking that I’m looking for at this time. If you ever get this way stop in...... take a look! Thanks Anyway! 

Maybe I should have placed these in the classified section. I opened a random box located in the barn and am going to post a video.

Well I tried to post my video and it was too large even after an edit. Sorry.