Sign in to follow this  
Razzy

Tool belt

Looking for a Canadian leatherworker to make me a custom tool belt. I'm a carpenter in Ontario. Any leads? I can't find any local companies to make it so far. 

Hi just to say Razzy contacted me with this job thinking i was base in Newmarket Ontario when in fact i am based in Newmarket UK, i said to him it would easier and cheaper to get soone the other side of the the pond to do the job for him. If no-one is willing to do the work i will take it on although never having made one before, but  pretty sure i could do the work. But thought i give someone the chance of some work that is closer, and easier for everyone if it works out.

Hope this helps

JCUK   

Shurely there are a few of our Cannuck members which might take this on

Edited by fredk

I can only give an idea of what brands of these belts are. It's just that I myself have a working belt and I know that many of them are very unreliable, which is very dangerous in our business. So it's better not to save money on it, but for example just to study in detail and consider different options for Leather Work Belt https://systemofyoursafety.com/best-leather-work-belt/ of course none of them may not fit, but I will say from myself that I wear Timberland Leather Work Belt now, because it is both stylish and most importantly, most practical and fully copes with its functionality. So far, there have been no complaints about it.