Finestkind

Where to buy soles?

I have been interested in starting to do some shoe repair and want to start with a pair of my own shoes.  I have been trying to find a pair of Vibram ripple soles but can't find anywhere to buy them. The few places that seem to have them are only selling wholesale.  Can anyone direct me to a place to purchase?  Thanks for the help.

Try Frankford Leather Company.

You should give Landwerlen Leather Co. In Indianapolis a call.  They sell to shoe repair shops all over the US.  Anyone can walk in off the street and buy and their prices are good.  They have a basement full of soles and sole material.  I have purchased sheets of Vibram from them myself.  Great guys. If you have a chance to visit in person I highly recommend it.  This is a family business that has been here for over 100 years.  stepping through their doorway is like stepping back in time.  I go as often as I can, as places like these are an endangered species and one day there will be no more.