IronRivet

Like New Techsew 5100SE Cylinder Arm Machine

Hi everyone!

I'm checking here to se if there is any interest in my Techsew 5100SE Cylinder Arm Walking foot industrial sewing machine. Willing to sell the machine for the price of the Fully Loaded edition of the same machine ($2,895 originally $3,495)

The 5100SE has a laser guide, drop down guide, removeable flat bed attatchment (the best thing ever because it is both a cylinder arm and flat bed machine), and a smart servo motor. for a full list of details check out:   https://www.techsew.com/us/techsew-5100-se-heavy-leather-stitcher-special-edition.html   and LKG's video on this machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3RoPNtWv7c&t=698s

I bought it new and have been using it here and there in my shop, but I mainly work with thinner leather and this machine is starting to seem like overkill for the work I do. I don't use is as much as any of my other machines and I feel like I actually would benefit more from a smaller machine. I have only owned the machine for around 6 months or so. The machine is next to brand new.

Machine comes with everything it was shipped with + a modified feed dog with teeth (the original is just flat) for extra grip. 

Will ship (buyer pays shipping). OR pickup in Atlanta, GA 30310

Please let me know if you are interested!

IMG_1576.JPG.f17e12ed56e9786dc7079351ccfe1ec8.JPG

IMG_1577.JPG.cfb87acb87839fe51cebacaa12b2530b.JPG

IMG_1575.JPG.9428cc8162529913ae0e04e2f8b0af34.JPG

Wish I was a little closer and had few more $ saved. It is the exact machine Iam looking for.

On 1/28/2020 at 1:17 PM, IronRivet said:

Coma44 Where are you located?

Appears to be in Springfield MA according to the IP address.

Tom

Sorry i missed the reply I used to live in western Massachusetts but have since move to the sea coast of NH.

Is this still for sale?

If you have a way to take a credit card, I'll just pop down to ATL tomorrow.