ryry14

Please help, What is this Clasp called and where to find it

Hi Everyone Im new to this forum, hoping for some help here. Can anyone tell me where I can find this type of flip "quick release" type clasp. The bag is from a company that is no longer in business called skytop leather. If you could help me identify this type of fastener and where I could buy a few I would totally appreciate it. Thanks! Ryder from Louisville, Kentucky

27f7d7dca560d4862544bc6e53811341.gif

pullman clasp.jpg

pullman.gif

Like anything else, when you aren't looking for it you see it everywhere but when you want to find it, not so much.  I did find an etsy store selling them.  I seem to remember Buckleguy.com having them but I don't see them listed anymore.  You might contact Buckleguy.com and inquire.  I seem to remember they weren't this expensive.  I've seen all sorts of descriptions such as harness buckles, cinch buckles, etc.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/622909024/solid-brass-cinch-belt-buckle-125-50-mm

Wow Thank You all so much. Ohiotravelbag had them in brass but Im looking for the silver one which I found at the Weaver link Steven1 sent. 

Again. I really appreciate you all helping me to find this little gem.

Best regards

Ryder