AdamsNaturalMeats

Full Size Winter Bison Robes

ONLY $1025 / each

Only 7 Left at this Price!!!

Have you been silently debating with yourself on whether or not to purchase a Hair-On Bison Hide? Well, debate no more... NOW is the time to act!
Prices on our BEAUTIFUL Hair- On Bison Hides will be going up slightly with our next batch.
BUT we still have 2 available in our Colorado store 5 available in our Arizona store at the original price! So don't hesitate and ask how to reserve one of these today! These won't last long at this price!
(Shipping Available at additional cost)

CO: 303-674-3123
AZ: 623-386-1314

Bison Hides on table.jpg

Bison Hide 2.jpg

isn't that a bit high https://www.glacierwear.com/

14 minutes ago, thunter9 said:

isn't that a bit high https://www.glacierwear.com/

I'm not aware of the process that Glacier Wear uses on their hides or the sizes that they provide.  However, I have priced on Google similar quality and sizes to our hides, and I have seen them range right around $1000 upwards to/beyond $1500 a piece.  So I do believe we are still competitive.  Our hides come directly off the Bison we raise on our ranches and are sent to a well known local tannery to help us with finishing them.  They are not purchased wholesale from other distributors.