mmirob

Landis model 30, Powered! $1200 obo

Works beautifully.   Looks great.  No missing parts.   This machine in a factory powered configuration are rare indeed.  I never seen another one with a factory Landis motor.  This machine is so heavy I just dont trust shipping it.  So those of you wishing to drive to middle TN 37027 please reach out to me.  As I have aged, and my leather hobby slowing down, I have decided to sell many of my machines.  I have some really hard to find pieces that have taken close to 20 years to accumulate.  I will list them individually as I have time.  615-482-  seven two three three.

IMG_2554.JPG

mmirob, I live in West Tn, (Milan) I've been keeping an eye out for a decent splitter, as well as other equipment, tho as tempting as this is, I'm not sure I can justify the expense of one as nice as this for mostly hobby work.

I have just bought a CB4500 and so am good for heavy work, but am also in the market for another compound feed machine for lighter work and If you care to let me know as you list any tools or equipment you decide to sell, I'd appreciate it  I'm likely only a bit more than an hours drive away and regularly visit family in middle TN (Sumner Co).  

I visit this site fairly regularly and if you'd like to email me it's,   bandsawyer.rb@gmail.com

Thank you, Roger Bivins

Has this been sold and if not how much would it weigh?