Willbury

Adler 205-370 Synchronized binder supplier?

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of supplier for a synchronized binding attachment for an Adler 205-370.   I have been talking with Kwok Hing in Hong Kong about ordering one but it seems they have gone into a partial shutdown due to the corona virus outbreak and are no longer responding to me.   Any suppliers in North America or Europe that might have/make these?

Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 12.45.32 PM.png

Kwok hing may be on holiday due to chinese new year.Don't know of another supplier but recently bought a folder similar to just the folding bit pictured and while I have yet to use it I am very pleased with the quality of the product.

Edit. Just noticed a facebook post that it is a limited service due to the virus.

Edited by keithski122

29 minutes ago, keithski122 said:

Kwok hing may be on holiday due to chinese new year.Don't know of another supplier but recently bought a folder similar to just the folding bit pictured and while I have yet to use it I am very pleased with the quality of the product.

Edit. Just noticed a facebook post that it is a limited service due to the virus.

It's a real bummer, I was just finalizing some details to get a custom made one from them but looks like I'm out of luck for now.

Good to know they will do custom.I could do with one to do slightly wider tape, slightly thicker material and a slightly bigger slot for carpet to fit through. I bought the biggest on their website but waiting for a new slide plate to mount it on.Seems to be good prices, I paid about £53 ($68) for the folder, 2 pairs of feet and delivery, prices that I'm happy with.

CowboySew/Hightex makes/has a synchronized binder attachment for an Adler 205. They call it: #205-370-BH Viberating binder: perfect for binding leather and very thick materials.  This part would probably have to be ordered through a Cowboy/Hightex dealer. We have one who is a sponsor of this forum.

8 hours ago, Wizcrafts said:

CowboySew/Hightex makes/has a synchronized binder attachment for an Adler 205. They call it: #205-370-BH Viberating binder: perfect for binding leather and very thick materials.  This part would probably have to be ordered through a Cowboy/Hightex dealer. We have one who is a sponsor of this forum.

Thank you.  I've emailed Hightex so we'll see what they say.