fks1

Leather holster for Sig320 w/taclight

very nice!

5 minutes ago, mwcondit said:

very nice!

The new owner was happy with it but wanted to post it here for any critique, good or bad. Thank you.

That looks very nice to me. I wonder if molding a little bit of detail wouldn't make a big difference in appearance.

That looks super nice can you pm me some details I wanna try my first holster soon

Tough to see that area under the grip on the left one with that mag in the pic.  What ya got keepin that one (on the left) from falling through the holster?

Clean

Very nice !

11 hours ago, JLSleather said:

Tough to see that area under the grip on the left one with that mag in the pic.  What ya got keepin that one (on the left) from falling through the holster?

Its one piece instead of two unlike the traditional pancake. The front and back piece are connected in front of the barrel. 

On 2/8/2020 at 8:02 AM, akguy59 said:

That looks very nice to me. I wonder if molding a little bit of detail wouldn't make a big difference in appearance.

Thank you, I would've liked more detail but It would've made it difficult to properly seat(or remove) the firearm. I agree the one on the right could've used a bit more detail up near the sight line however. 

On 2/9/2020 at 8:40 PM, fks1 said:

Thank you, I would've liked more detail but It would've made it difficult to properly seat(or remove) the firearm. I agree the one on the right could've used a bit more detail up near the sight line however. 

I just stumbled across your photos, and you may have solved my problem - thankyouverymuch!!! Because of the scarcity of holsters for my 380 subcompact with an ArmaLaser, I've started learning leather to make my own - and your sample on the left has my undivided attention. If I may ask ... what weight leather did you use ... and how would the issue of 'more detail' have affected seating/removing the weapon? Many thanks and great work!!

Excellent and very clean.  

Nice looking holster. 

On 2/9/2020 at 8:32 PM, fks1 said:

Its one piece instead of two unlike the traditional pancake. The front and back piece are connected in front of the barrel. 

Do you mean it folds at the bottom?